Welcome to Our Fellowship.
Michael and Shannon are the Founders of Addictive Marriage Material (A.M.M.)
, your go-to Ministry with the foundation of scripture coupled with the latest science on addiction. (As seen on 700 Club Canada.)
In fifteen years, we've lived every season between active addiction and active recovery in dating, marriage, parenting, separation, and reconciliation, with all the "extra" thrown in as both the addicted and sober partner.Our Mentorship is Unique:
We heal and prepare the wife and husband separately and simultaneously for how God intended Marriage to be, believing that we must equip ourselves to face the resistance
because through it, there is great reward.Marriage is not a requirement for Mentorship.
If you are a woman
who needs healing from someone else's addiction; or if you are a man
(3+ months sober) maintaining your recovery, you are in the right place."Sober Sister Identity Recovery Course" Waitlist NOW OPEN for May 2023. Sign up through our Contact Page with the subject line "IDENTITY."
- The Double-M is what we are all about: Waking up more than once in your Recovery, Marriage, and Walk with Christ.
- Christ-Honoring Alternative to the 'Big A's' or other 'Self Help' groups that often leave you feeling like there is more.
- Where treatment centers focus on sobriety, they do not teach Relational Reconciliation after addiction crisis or relapse. This is where A.M.M. comes in. We believe in a mutually healthy transition back into the home for both partners.
In a culture that mocks both God and covenant marriage, we bring "Family" back to basics in God's Design for husbands and wives.
Our Hearts are unified in raising up the next generation in Faith, which starts in the home.
Truth Makes Transformation Possible.
- We Believe: Recovery is an active, lifelong process. (Sanctification)
- We Recognize: The Sober Spouse has their own Recovery Journey.
- We Embrace: Marriage Under God Alone. Idols must flee.
- We Understand: We are for you, not against you.
- We Are: Living Proof that God saves and softens hearts.
- We Do Not Judge: Sober Spouses who must choose between following God and a toxic relationship.
A.M.M. is not about waking up once, but every time you find yourself falling asleep in your Recovery, Marriage, and Walk with Christ.
Maybe you have been sleeping for far too long, and don't know where to find that extra shot of spiritual caffeine.These are Your Grounds for Growth.